Hart Makers Market
Join us downtown Hart Thursday evenings for a variety of local artisans!
CALL FOR CRAFTERS: The City of Hart invites vendors of handmade items to apply for the 2023 HART MAKERS MARKET that will take place Thursdays in the summer from 6-9pm in Downtown Hart. Do you sew, paint, make pottery or other goods and wares? Only 10 booths available each week. You will be directly contacted upon approval.
Dates: THURSDAYS (June 22, July 6, 13, 20 and 27, August 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31)
Location: Hart Commons Park
RULES & GUIDELINES
• Handmade, original work only. No retail, wholesale, flea market, imports, or collectible items unless original work has been done to alter the item.
• Choose 3 dates for $25
• Approx. booth size is 10 ft x 10 ft
• Food Vendors must follow State of Michigan laws for processing and labeling.
• Consignment sales are not permitted. This includes wholesale, retail items and direct sale items.
• Commercially produced merchandise is not permitted.
• More than one medium or category may be sold from the same booth, however, each category of work must be listed on the registration form.
• Participants are limited to the show and sales of items specifically listed on the registration form. Additions must be approved prior to the show.
• All sales must be conducted within the participant’s booth. Strolling vendors are not permitted.
• Tent stakes are not permitted. Please use weights instead of stakes to secure your tents and belongings. Location is a parking lot.
• The City of Hart is not liable for any loss or damage.
• Set-up will be Thursday’s at 5PM.
• Vendors must stay for the entire duration of the event
• Vendors are responsible for providing their own materials for display including but not limited to tents (10ftx10ft or less), tables and chairs
• Contracted vendors will receive pertinent day-of event information prior to each Market